Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Leveller By Julia Durango

More books!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Okay, another book I just have to pass along is this book called The Leveller by Julia Durango. Now when I picked up this book I had no clue what to expect. This was on a list of 30 books for me to read so I did. And I'm glad that I picked it up. In a world where all human beings can create a visual video game around them (The MEEP) , and they can be in it for as long as they want. Or as long as the law states or how long they're parents want them to be in for. Nixy is a girl who for a living finds kids in the MEEP and brings them out. Sound's easy when you can just make a few adjustments to make your avatar perfect. But it's not. Then the creator of the MEEP's son just went under, and he left a suicide note not wanting to come back to the real world. Nixy's job is to find him. But suddenly she finds something no human would want to bear. If you like thinking outside the box and exploring your mind (Along with Video games) read Leveller.

No comments:

Post a Comment