Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Meet me

Hello Peoples!!! 

Okay, this blog is for any person who just loves their fandoms and wants a spot to read fanfiction, headcanons, and good book recommendations!!!! My name is Mikay Rem. I am a current fangirl of Flash, Avengers, Xmen, Agents of Shield, Batman, Green Lantern, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Shadow and Bone, Divergent, Once Upon A Time, Peter Pan, Selection, Rise of the Guardians, Maze Runner, Hunger Games, and basically anything that has a cute boy. But want you guys to know, my fanfiction is clean and will leave you hanging on the edge. My best friend's name is Emma. Just so you know, mainly my stories are about me and Emma. (Hint, I'm Kayla.) I hope you guys like this plus my book recommendations. HOPE YOU LIKE MY BLOG!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment